Home Inspections in Northern Ohio
Buying or Selling a Home?
Buying a home can be an overwhelming process, but getting a home inspection shouldn’t be. The goal of Sandusky Bay Inspections LLC is to help our clients make the best decision about their upcoming property purchase while saving valuable time and money. Here are some of the reasons why we are best suited to help with your inspection needs:
- Digital reports with full color photos are delivered to your email within 24 hours or less of your home or condo inspection.
- You will be informed not only of repairs and upgrades but possible safety issues as well during your inspection.
- We have Errors & Omissions and General Liability Insurance to protect our clients from potential mistakes in our work and to protect the property and people we work with.
- We are First Time Home Buyer Friendly, we take extra time to show you how your home works.
- We offer convenient scheduling 7 days a week and have appointments available in the evenings and on weekends.
- You can schedule your inspection quickly and easily from your computer or mobile device right on our website.
- We accept many convenient payment options for our services. We accept cash, check, credit card and PayPal.
- We provide professional, quality inspections at a reasonable rate! While we may not be the lowest priced inspection company out there, price shouldn’t be the only reason for choosing an inspector.
Commercial Property Inspections
Water Quality Testing
Move-In Certified Inspections
New Construction Inspections
Vacant Property Monitoring
Annual Maintenance Inspections
Renter Move-In/Move Out Inspections
Aging in Place Inspections
Wood Destroying Organism Inspections (aka Termite Inspections)
Click on the link below to have the inspector call you:
I proudly serve the following Ohio areas:
Scott Eckert is a showcased Sandusky, OH home inspector on Inspectopia.com!
|InspectAPedia.com® – Online encyclopedia of building & environmental inspection, testing, diagnosis, repair, & problem prevention advice – illustrated, detailed, in-depth research on finding, diagnosing, testing, correcting, & preventing building defects, energy conservation, & indoor environmental hazards. Unbiased information, no conflicts of interest.|