Home Safety Inspections
A home safety inspection is a more limited inspection than our full home inspection and are primarily concerned with safety issues in the home, such as trip hazards, visibly safety issues with components in the home.
Annual Maintenance Inspections
An annual maintenance inspection would be limited to describe the condition of the particular systems and it would compare the present conditions to previous inspections.
- roof system, including the chimney & all roof penetrations;
- gutters & downspouts;
- grading & drainage;
- walkways & driveway;
- garage doors, safety sensors & openers;
- exterior cladding;
- deck, stoops, porches & railings;
- windows & doors;
- attic, insulation & ventilation;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- plumbing system;
- drainage sump pump with accessible float;
- electrical system;
- fireplace damper door & hearth;
- ceilings, floors & walls;
- basement, foundation & crawlspace;
- and much more!